Sunday, April 7, 2013

Wellp, I Got Nothin'

The past 30 minutes have included me not being able to write to you all since the computers here are terrible and freeze up whenever I try to send photos. So sorry about that because I´d love for you all to see the pictures I´ve taken but........later on.  Anyway, it´s gonna be super short today but I´m mostly excited for this upcoming weekend. The church news should be pretty exciting, and as a missionary, general conference is like watching the Super Bowl haha! 

 This past week we found a golden investigator named Regina. She´s an older woman about in her sixties and lives with a alcoholic husband and takes care of her 7 year old grandson. She´s one of those type of Catholics that confesses whenever she misses mass on Sunday. She´s super into religion, and has a huge sentimental heart. When we first met her, I just knew she was prepared for our message of the Restored Gospel. She came to church yesterday and absolutley loved it to death. She even took notes during all three hours! Yesterday evening, we visited with her and she said "I´m not going to mass anymore. Every Sunday I´m going to be in your church." She had also read the first few pages of the Book of Mormon including the Intro, Testimony of the Three Witnesses, and so forth, wihtout us even telling her to. She loves the Book of Mormon! And also said, as if it were just the most natural thing in the world, "What a privilege it was for Joseph Smith to have such incredible revelation from the Lord." I really admire Regina because she´s super perseverant. Depsite the many problems within her family, she has an unshakeable faith in Christ. She´s basivally already a member,

So yup, That´s my little story for the week. Sorry I got cut so short!

Elder Lundberg

No comments:

Post a Comment